Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morales vs Maidana Fight Results



Morales vs Maidana fight results.


In what is set to be an explosive night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 9, five-time three-division world champion Erik Morales will return to main event boxing against hard-hitting Marcos Maidana.

Also on the card middleweight veteran Winky Wright will meet European champion Matthew Macklin in a classic crossroads battle, while 2010 Fight of the Year participant Michael Katsidis takes on Robert Guerrero.

Mexican legend Morales, the only man to defeat Manny Pacquiao under the tutelage of Freddie Roach, dismissed claims that he was past his best, claiming, ‘I can't think of anyone who is technically better than me.’

‘I'm back because I want to be back, and I'm ready. Other opponents were offered to me, but Maidana is a great opponent for me and who I want to fight.’

Coming off a loss to Amir Khan, Maidana was clear about what he had to do in the fight, ‘I'm proud to be here facing Erik Morales. Beating a legend like him would help me build myself up to where I want to be.

‘I have a lot of anger in me. I want to knock out my opponent. It’s what a have to do. I don't think he will be able to withstand my pressure,’ said Maidana.


Check this page later for Morales vs Maidana live updates.

Round 1

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons